Informative. The help has been better here than at other facilities.
Insurance & Fees
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna Commercial/Medicare
- Anthem BCBS
- CareFirst BCBS
- Cigna Healthcare
- DC Medicaid
- HealthNet Federal Services (HNFS) Tricare
- Humana Military Tricare
- Maryland Medicaid
- Medicare – MD – Novitas
- Medicare – Novitas – DC/Surr. Counties
- Medicare – Novitas – DC/Surr. Counties – Revalidation
- Medicare – Novitas – MD Revalidation
- Medicare – Palmetto GBA – VA
- Medicare – Palmetto GBA – VA – Revalidation
- Railroad Medicare DC
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan – Virginia
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Medicaid
- WebTPA – Custom Ink
*Medicaid participation is optional and varies amongst Privia Medical Group providers – please verify participation prior to your visit.
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
We encourage patients to keep a credit card on file to make the checkout process easier, faster, and more efficient. You will no longer receive statements from us, but you will continue to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance carrier once your claim has been processed, detailing the charges and payments made on your behalf.
At check-in we will:
- scan the credit card of your choice, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- notify you via email of the balance owed
- charge the balance owed to your card on file
- email a receipt for the charge
Your credit card information will always be fully protected by our off-site, card-processing partner Elavon, and not on our computers, as required by industry standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI-DSS).
|New Patients||Total Charge or Minimum $200 Deposit|
|Established Patients||Total Charge or Minimum $150 Deposit|
|New Patients||Total Charge or Minimum $200 Thyroid/Hormones $233 DM $242|
|Established Patients||Total Charge or Minimum $150 Thyroid/Hormones $152
|Procedures||Total Charge or Minimum $200 FNA (1nodule)
$184.50 + Cons. (+Pathology service thru Afirma Veracyte)
(2nodule) $184.50+$86=$270.50 + Cons. (+Pathology service thru Afirma
$182 + Cons.