Library of videos: https://www.dexcom.
Uploading receiver to Clarity at home: https://www.dexcom.com/
G6 app set up and getting started: https://www.
– also, see attachments (‘CARELINK’ resource: blue adapter (USB) is needed & it’s shipped w/their pump for free
– How it works? Create account: https://pat.
– Quick start guide: https://pat.libreview.
– Additional Support/Tools/Videos: https://
– Connect on their computers: https://tconnect.
-T:Connect mobile app : app will automatically upload their data to the t:connect cloud without having to plug in via USB cable.
Patients on MiniMed 770g can upload 2 ways
- Using the Minimed mobile app and a compatible smartphone it will upload their pump automatically to carelink once they link them
- If they don’t have a compatible smartphone, they can manually download their pump at home with the blue adapter
In either case you can then connect to their carelink personal account with their username/password and see data remotely.