Friday Feb 19, 2021
Falls Church Office is Open. Lab Open.
Fairfax Office – no scheduled appointments today (no staff at location).
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and / or Inclement Weather:
All patients have the option to change their In-Office appointment to an Online Virtual appointment at the same time.
Effective Oct 5, 2020:
Our Arlington – Virginia Hospital Center Main Office has MOVED to our new space at:
200 Park Ave, Falls Church 22046.
Our Fairfax satellite office remains open.
Please note our NEW Phone and Fax numbers – which service both Falls Church and Fairfax locations:
Phone: 571-634-ENDO (3636).
Dear Valued Patients,
Covid-19 Vaccine updates:
- For Virginia residents: Virginia has “redefined” Phase 1B, which includes age 65 and older, age 16 and older with high risk medical condition, essential workers. www.vdh.Virginia.gov/covid-19-vaccine
The following preventive measures should continue to be taken to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a mask when around others. (Mandatory masking is required in The Endocrinology Group offices.)
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
- Public Information Sites: